We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative individual to join our professional staff in this full-time, salaried position. A generous benefits package is offered including life, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Marketing Director is responsible for the planning, coordination, execution, and evaluation of the all marketing, publicity and public relations for the Kalamazoo Civic Theatre.
Requirements: We are looking for a well-rounded marketing professional that possesses a post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business or Theatre or related area.
Candidate must also possess:
- Excellent writing and verbal skills, including grammar and spelling.
- Proven, excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong personnel management skills, self-starter and team player.
- Computer management skills, including web-based technology.
- Database management skills.
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and salary history to Stephen Carver, Executive Director, Kalamazoo Civic Theatre 329 South Park Street, Kalamazoo MI 49007. Or by email: email@example.com. Please use 'Marketing Director Position Application' in subject heading of all email correspondence.
More information: visit www.kazoocivic.com.